Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Barefoot!






Coming back from the new house this morning, I decided to ditch my crocs, which are on their last legs. When we are done with the house I will be done with them! They have taken a licking, as have we, but we keep on going. I thought tiling was bad, and it was, especially when I decided to grout, then go to work, then clean the grout when I got home at 9:30. Bad idea - I was out there till 2:30. But it looks good now, especially with my bare feet on it! The hardwood glue is currently kicking me six ways to Sunday, but it's going down and looking good too. We have most of the plumbing done, along with most of the drywall and most of the electric, so we're just rounding up the straggling bits and the cabinetry!! Check out the fabulous painting Erin and I did on our stained concrete floor - nasturtiums make everything better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking fantabulous.